As the Field Technician at Four Growers, you will be an integral part of our success, providing on-location value to our customers. You will be on the front lines of our system deployment within our client’s greenhouse facilities, offering technical support and knowledge to ensure our harvesters are running smoothly and without error.
Reporting to our Field Services Engineering Team, you will lead and perform maintenance on our systems. Additionally, you will capture customer and product feedback for quality assurance and improvement. You will be our expert in addressing challenges and providing solutions to unexpected problems.
High school diploma, trade school degree, or technical certification preferred.
Needed Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience working with industrial maintenance (mechanical and electrical devices).
- Ability to recognize and troubleshoot common mechanical and electrical components.
- Proficiency in working with computers.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
- Experience with reporting technical issues.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and an insurable driving record.
- Excellent communication skills with a professional demeanor in all interactions.
- Strong ethical standards, work ethic, and must be a self-starter.
- Written and verbal proficiency in English.
Bonus Skills & Experience
- Associate’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Understanding of the AgTech Industry as it relates to greenhouse operations.
- Competency in international electrical standards
- Basic proficiency in speaking Spanish
- This role requires the ability to lift, carry, and move products up to and occasionally over 50 pounds along with frequent sitting, standing, squatting, kneeling, and walking.
- Ability to work in warm greenhouse conditions.
Location: Leamington, Ontario (Canada)
Hours: This position will be working 2nd Shift hours.