As the Director of Finance at Four Growers, you will be in charge of a wide variety of financial tasks including (but not limited to): leading all accounting functions of the company, supporting the executive team in future equity and non-equity financing, implementing cost control measures, and keeping the company in good standings from a tax obligation both in the United States and across the world.
This position offers significant opportunities for professional career growth and will help our management team scale the company to new heights. This person will report to the CEO while working with the CTO and the Chief of Staff.
Necessary Education & Experience
BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related fields.
Necessary Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of proven finance and accounting experience in the agriculture, robotics, or related fields.
- Experience in preparing financial analysis, developing revenue models, & forecasting.
- Proficient in financial software including Excel, Quickbooks, & others.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; Ability to present complex financial reports to key decision makers in a clear and concise format.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; Impeccable attention to detail.
- Possesses strong integrity and business ethics with the ability to make sound financial decisions while presenting evidence to support their decision making process.
Helpful Skills & Experience
- Understanding of complex revenue models and financing processes in the agricultural or automation industry
- Understanding of high-tech growth companies as it relates to raising venture capital, issuing stock options, reporting business performance to investors.
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local tax compliance regulations and reporting.
- Deep passion for finance, accounting, and all aspects of data analysis.
- Understanding of non-equity based financing solutions
- Active CPA certification
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Travel: required, ~2% with occasional international travel
Benefits: 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision
Sponsorship: Open to sponsoring H-1B for full time employees